- You get a good rope with the extender, not the best rope, but a good one, lasts at least 50 sessions. For the best rope go to Kater Funsports I forgot the name, but they'll know.
- Don't need a rig winch, I never liked the winch. It was to easy to downhaul, and when I forgot it I couldn't downhaul my sail. But most important, in shallow area's like "Strand Horst" I can adjust downhaul in 1-2min.
- Not extremely heavy equipment, but still very stiff, also not really fragile constuction
- Power M-base system works really nice, even with very cold fingers you can get the sail from the board.
- The mastfoot is easy adjustable, and stays on position. Before this systems I had often a mastfoot that was to tight (not easy adjustable) or moved to the front of the masttrack.
Neilpryde MXT extender
Erik is windsurfer for 10+ years. In his daily life he is professional in construction dewatering, advisor, troubleshooter. Erik likes adventures, explore and to challenge himself. During his life he is trying to get the best out of it and have respect for the earth, nature and future generations. The modern world is about sharing, in this blog Erik shares his experiences, selfreflection and lessons learned.
"Independent Guide for your Dewatering Site" Bemalingsadvies, Construction dewatering engineering and troubleshooting, Bronbemaling
Be seen Be known
"Making you the go-to-expert"
"Empowering small business owners to build a sustainable lifestyle"