- www.GPS-Speedsurfing.com, thanks to this team I found the beautyfull sport which is very important in my life. Roger, Martin and Dylan thanks!!!!
- Dailybits.be, this is always the first blog I check. Herman inspired me a lot, I learned most of my blogtricks by checking his website.
- Windsurfing.nl, this is still a high quality content website, despite the fact the uncomftable athmosphere. About 2 out of 3 articles I wrote on the forum never made it actually on the windsurfing.nl website. Because I thought up 1 reason why someone could burn me down.
- Vliegerweer.nl, this website was for me the holygrail. The website is for me the fastest way to deside what to do. All my 2009 sessions were based on predictions showed on vliegerweer.nl
- Peter Volwater, big respect beside his full schedule his blog is really up to date!!! Intresting for all windsurfers.
- Beach Telegraph, really passionate about bringing News in very a good format
- Continent 7, very complete website, this is one of the big spines of windsurf weblog community
- Madwindsurfing.COM, also a good newsfeed. Updated +- once a week.
- Windsurfing44.com, if you want to see NEW PROTO WINDSURFING GEAR watch this site. I hope some day the "Les nouveautes des marques" becomes a blog on itself. Would be great to follow
- Cindy Koopman, new to blogger for 2009. Allready intresting to follow, hope she makes to olympic team.
Erik is windsurfer for 10+ years. In his daily life he is professional in construction dewatering, advisor, troubleshooter. Erik likes adventures, explore and to challenge himself. During his life he is trying to get the best out of it and have respect for the earth, nature and future generations. The modern world is about sharing, in this blog Erik shares his experiences, selfreflection and lessons learned.
"Independent Guide for your Dewatering Site" Bemalingsadvies, Construction dewatering engineering and troubleshooting, Bronbemaling
Be seen Be known
"Making you the go-to-expert"
"Empowering small business owners to build a sustainable lifestyle"