- Not very safe @ low speed... It looks nice, and it is way easier to detect any flaw in the vin profile!!
- It takes more energy to make the board plane
- I have customized a few select fins by painting==> polish them==> sand them with sandpaper 600
- So far sandpaper 600 is the finest that worked for me.
- So far polished fins have proven me not to be significant faster.
Speedsurfing BLOG test, polished fin how does that feel?
Erik is windsurfer for 10+ years. In his daily life he is professional in construction dewatering, advisor, troubleshooter. Erik likes adventures, explore and to challenge himself. During his life he is trying to get the best out of it and have respect for the earth, nature and future generations. The modern world is about sharing, in this blog Erik shares his experiences, selfreflection and lessons learned.
"Independent Guide for your Dewatering Site" Bemalingsadvies, Construction dewatering engineering and troubleshooting, Bronbemaling
Be seen Be known
"Making you the go-to-expert"
"Empowering small business owners to build a sustainable lifestyle"