- Try the North XTR.Shox extender, in underpowered till overpowered from flat to choppy conditions.
- Try to find a foil-surface vs speed/boardwidth optimum. Do we need more or less surface to go faster?
- Try to find a optimum for bending stiffness of fin vs speed. Why are some very stiff fins fast, but also very soft fins fast in same conditions?
- Try Neilpryde with low downhaul (I like more downhaul than recommended for highspeed balance) and more battentension in top of sail.
- Optimize the Sonntag fins GPS_2
- Optimize the Sonntag fins GPS_3
- Try the Sonntag Fins SL-S for highspeed
- Try big Sonntag Fins SL-S (400-430-460mm lenght)
- Try a bit higher boom position
- Have to try extreme short and extreme long harnasslines again to evaluate
- Try to sail with weightvest again (has been a while ago since I used weight succesfully)
- Try to get even more power out of the fin, like JAcques vd Hout is really pushing the fin HARD. My stance is just not stable enough when pushing.
If you know something intresting I could test without taking to much risks and without needed to invest for gear, let me know!