- http://irl-250.blogspot.com/ Alastair Nichol IRL-250. Speedsurfer from Ireland
- http://www.dailybits.be/ Dailybits Weblog. Not 100% speed and dutch language only, but good quality posts and regular updates
- http://blog.dutchfunspeeders.nl/ Dutch Fun Speeders Blog. Blog about a dutch speedteam, regular updates. Dutch language only.
- http://speedsurf.blogspot.com/ Eesti kiirussõit. Speedsurf blog from Estland
- http://martynogier68.blogspot.com/ Martyn Ogier 68. A blog written by international speeder Martyn in English!
- http://juliskavanderplas.blogspot.com/ Juliska v d Plas. A female speedsurfer blog from the Netherlands, written in dutch language.
- http://www.swe491.com/ swe491.com. Very nice blog from sweden, regular updates, written in swedish
- http://whitelionwindsurfing.blogspot.com/ Whitelion Windsurfing. Blog written by Tim Hemer, lots of good DIY articles and other tips. Definitly worth to check once per week.
- http://www.windsurfblog.nl/ Windsurf Blog NED-413. Windsurf enthusiast Mark van Osch his place
- http://marcob.webs.com/weblog2010.htm Weblog 2010. Marco Bal his weblog, speedsurfer from south Netherlands
- http://xav350.blogspot.com/ XAV 350 Speedsurfer. Blog from a french speedsurfer
- http://saspeeddemons.blogspot.com/ SA Speed Demons. Blog from a gpsteamchallenge team from Australia
- http://speed-sailing.blogspot.com/ Simon Hinkleys Speed Sailing Blog. Simon Hinkley's speed blog
- http://wad1team.nl/ Wad1team.nl. Blog of dutch gpsteamchallenge team
- http://chrisk97.blogspot.com/ a World of Wind & Waves. Written in english
- http://www.stevethorp.co.uk/ Steve Thorp. Fastest 2010 GPS speeder from UK.
Blogs about Speedsurfing
Erik is windsurfer for 10+ years. In his daily life he is professional in construction dewatering, advisor, troubleshooter. Erik likes adventures, explore and to challenge himself. During his life he is trying to get the best out of it and have respect for the earth, nature and future generations. The modern world is about sharing, in this blog Erik shares his experiences, selfreflection and lessons learned.
"Independent Guide for your Dewatering Site" Bemalingsadvies, Construction dewatering engineering and troubleshooting, Bronbemaling
Be seen Be known
"Making you the go-to-expert"
"Empowering small business owners to build a sustainable lifestyle"