Often before speedsurfing I checked these links:
Some sites I wish to be able to visit with mobile phone, but it just doesn't work (to long loading time or screen is simply to small and frustrating)... Therefor I like to share a little tip for visiting Speedsurfingblog with your mobile phone: check this RSS page from feedburner http://feeds.feedburner.com/SpeedsurfingBlog (much faster and better format for mobile phones)
Also I check gmail often to see if I have some nice emails, but on samsung it was to much trouble to answer. And the phone worked great through bluetooth for my carkit.
Looked this morning a bit for the new mobile phone, I guess Android fits me well?? Everything online from me (blog/email/calendre/etc) is google, with the Android software everything should match good. But pretty expensive system this Android stuff... I don't mind some advertisement on screen if it saves some $$$
I expect some speedsurfingblog readers know much more about mobile phones. I would like to do these things on my phone:
- OK for visiting a few webpages
- Skype would be great, this would definitly safe me $$, since the number of international calls grow.
- Gmail should work (rather use an app), being able to answer would be a plus
- Most important calling should work, also battery should last 2 days (or with a loader in the car).
- Twitter (I want to continue using but the samsung that died took ages to twitter)
- camera is not important, but a good one would be plus for instant sharing (twitter).. The samsung camera was crap.