I am new to movescount, however it is really easy to use and there is no third party software needed. That made me try this website, it has a lot of users, even a lot of windsurfers!! To make an account just register, it is quite easy.
If you want your results from your watch online:
- download this software: http://www.movescount.com/connect/moveslink/Suunto_Ambit
- make sure you have internet connection
- do an exercise (make sure you press start to start an exercise)
- connect watch to pc with USB
- go to movescount.com and check my moves.
For speedsurfing the gps-speedsurfing.com website is the place if you want to go as fast as possible. If you like to race together with your surfmates, better check gpsteamchallenge.com.au.
The gps-speedsurfing crew also made another website which can check crossings. You do need third party software to read the gps data and there are not a lot of active users here.